Crockley Communication SLU is a private business entity that is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
The following accessibility statement applies to the website www.jobadventure.es
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
– Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
There is audiovisual content that does not include audio description or alternative means (Requirement number 1.2.3 Audio description or alternative means) and recorded self-description (Requirement 1.2.5 Audio description (Recorded)).
There may be occasional editing code errors on some web pages (4.1.1 Processing).
There could be some components of the contact forms that are not labeled correctly (4.1.2 Name, function, value)
– Disproportionate load:
– The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation:
Does not have.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on May 17, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the company.
The Accessibility Statement has been reviewed and updated in January 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
– Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
– Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
– Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the contact form on this website or through the telephone number (+34) 678 34 47 36.
You can submit:
Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
Request for accessible information related to:
– Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
– Contents that are exempted from compliance with the accessibility requirements because they impose a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about information shall be made through the contact form, and will be received and handled by the responsible area of Crockley Communication.
The complaint procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be initiated through the contact form on the website “Contact”.
It is established as an objective to achieve compliance with all WCGA 2.1 level AA requirements considered relevant for the improvement of the citizen’s experience of using the portal.